Merrithew™ V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle
Merrithew™ V2 Max™ Reformer Bundle
Professional Handy Assembly for $99
Book a professional to help assemble any equipment. All bookings and inquiries are handled by Handy. Learn more
The Merrithew™ V2 Max™ Reformer is a premier piece of equipment perfect for your home gym or fitness studio! Equipped with a smooth-gliding carriage, high-traction feet, and five reformer springs, you’ll love this versatile machine! The adjustable footbar, headrest, and gear positions make it the perfect exercise companion for all different levels of practitioners. With the option to add the Jumpboard and Cardio Tramp® this bundle will keep your workout exciting and challenging. The shiny aluminum rails, sleek black vinyl, and wood base make for a handsome addition to your space. It also includes easy-roll wheels for more accessible movement or repositioning.
A FAVORITE AMONG FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
The V2 Max™ boasts features that cater to the user. With the carriage’s solid foam mat and the soft straps, you’ll enjoy a more comfortable practice. The durable springs sustain the optional accessories for a vigorous practice that customizes to your level of intensity. And, the ability to add the Jumpboard and Cardio Tramp® accessories expands your cardio, standing, and plyometric options! This well-built Reformer was created for a studio-level experience. You will feel supported and secure as you focus on your alignment, strength, and mobility. Invest in your health and wellness with this impressive machine!
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SPX, V2, & REHAB REFORMERS
SPX® Max Reformer Series: 9" Height
The SPX® Max is Merrithew’s most cost-effective professional Reformer. Built lower to the ground than the V2 Max Reformer, the SPX also has a narrower frame. At 56cm (22 inches) wide, the SPX Reformer easily fits into multi-use facilities, and multiple units can be stacked when not in use. The SPX Max Reformer with Vertical Stand allows you to store the SPX Max vertically, perfect for facilities that use the same room for non-Reformer based fitness classes. The SPX Max Plus Reformer adds a Vertical Frame with Merrithew’s innovative, retractable rope system and traveling pulleys, combining the capabilities of a Reformer with a Cadillac for a variety of three-dimensional movements. For those working with taller clients, consider an extension upgrade of up to 15 cm (6 inches).
V2 Max™ Reformer Series; 16" Height
Merrithew’s V2 Max™ Reformer series comes at a standard height and is a popular choice for boutique studios, clubs, and fitness facilities with dedicated Pilates spaces. The V2 Max Plus adds a Vertical Frame to the V2 Max Reformer, expanding exercise options and potential to serve a wider client base. Extension upgrades of up to 15 cm (6 inches) are also available.
Rehab V2 Max Reformer: 22.5" Height
For those fitness and physical therapy professionals working in a rehab setting, in a fitness facility with a rehab client base, or catering to a senior or mobility-challenged client base, the Rehab V2 Max Reformer series is ideal. Featuring a higher carriage for easier mounts and dismounts, the Rehab V2 Max Reformer opens up possibilities for working with a broad base of clients of varying levels of ability. Extension upgrades and Vertical Frames are also available for the Rehab V2 Max.
- Reformer Box with Footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 1 DVD: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition
- Online owner’s manual
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand rigorous use with Jumpboard, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 Gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position foot bar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter – allows for Mat Work exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable – add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required
- Width: 24 in / 61 cm
- Length: 38.5 in / 98 cm
- Height from Floor: 16 in / 40.6 cm
- Width: 30 in / 76.2 cm
- Length: 97 in / 2.5 m
- Weight: 145 lbs / 65.8 kg
Weight: 145 lbs / 65.8 kg
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
As an authorized Merrithew™ US dealer, we are not allowed to sell this product internationally. If you're having trouble finding a product that can be shipped internationally, please contact us at support@pilatesconnector for assistance.
- Main Carry: The package is long but easier to move than other reformer packages. We recommend having a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
- Assembly Duration: Minimal! The Reformer comes about 70%-90% already put together. We estimate this product would take around 30-60 minutes to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
- Pilates Assembly Service: Most users assemble this Pilates Reformer on their own. We do not recommend purchasing our Pilates Assembly service. However, if you have medical restrictions that require additional support, we can offer special accommodations. If so, please contact us at Support@PilatesConnector.com, and we can add the assembly to your order after you have made the purchase.