Merrithew™ SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer Bundle
Merrithew™ SPX® Max Plus™ Reformer Bundle
Professional Handy Assembly for $99
Book a professional to help assemble any equipment. All bookings and inquiries are handled by Handy. Learn more
The Merrithew™ SPX® Max Plus™ is an impressive Pilates Reformer with a vertical frame that adds ample uses and programming options to your routine. The convenient mat converter and smooth-gliding carriage allow for pleasant, supported mat and Cadillac exercises. You can also explore standing movement with the traveling eye hooks that allow leg and arm springs to attach to locations at the sides or back of the frame. Traveling pulleys will change the angle of resistance, increase your range of motion, and assist your muscle activation focus. The extension straps allow for perfect rehabilitation based exercises and alignment improvement. You will love the expansive studio-style practice that can be performed on this versatile machine.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY AND VERSATILITY
Feel confident in your movement as the sleek aluminum frame, six-position carriage stopper, and sturdy wooden platform support you. The new comfort footbar is extra gentle on the hands and feet as you adjust it to it’s four different positions. This Reformer is even stackable when the vertical frame is removed, offering convenience without sacrificing space! Enhance your practice with bundle options for add-on accessories such as the Jumpboard, available in different sizes, and the Cardio Tramp®. This all-in-one Reformer is a high-quality product offered at a great price!
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SPX, V2, & REHAB REFORMERS
SPX® Max Reformer Series: 9" Height
The SPX® Max is Merrithew’s most cost-effective professional Reformer. Built lower to the ground than the V2 Max Reformer, the SPX also has a narrower frame. At 56cm (22 inches) wide, the SPX Reformer easily fits into multi-use facilities, and multiple units can be stacked when not in use. The SPX Max Reformer with Vertical Stand allows you to store the SPX Max vertically, perfect for facilities that use the same room for non-Reformer based fitness classes. The SPX Max Plus Reformer adds a Vertical Frame with Merrithew’s innovative, retractable rope system and traveling pulleys, combining the capabilities of a Reformer with a Cadillac for a variety of three-dimensional movements. For those working with taller clients, consider an extension upgrade of up to 15 cm (6 inches).
V2 Max™ Reformer Series; 16" Height
Merrithew’s V2 Max™ Reformer series comes at a standard height and is a popular choice for boutique studios, clubs, and fitness facilities with dedicated Pilates spaces. The V2 Max Plus adds a Vertical Frame to the V2 Max Reformer, expanding exercise options and potential to serve a wider client base. Extension upgrades of up to 15 cm (6 inches) are also available.
Rehab V2 Max Reformer: 22.5" Height
For those fitness and physical therapy professionals working in a rehab setting, in a fitness facility with a rehab client base, or catering to a senior or mobility-challenged client base, the Rehab V2 Max Reformer series is ideal. Featuring a higher carriage for easier mounts and dismounts, the Rehab V2 Max Reformer opens up possibilities for working with a broad base of clients of varying levels of ability. Extension upgrades and Vertical Frames are also available for the Rehab V2 Max.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 traveling pulleys and a safety chain
- Mat Converter – allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 Neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, and Athletic Conditioning on V2 Max Plus Reformer, Level 1
- Owner’s manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gear bar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in (25 mm) thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gear bar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Stackable if the vertical frame is removed. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulley bars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
- Width: 22 in / 56 cm
- Length: 38.5 in / 98 cm
- Height from Floor: 9 in / 23 cm
- Width: 26.5 in / 68 cm
- Length: 97 in / 2.5 m
- Weight: 128 lbs / 58 kg
Vertical frame dimensions:
- Width: 28.3 in / 72 cm
- Height (installed): 68.5 in / 1.7 m
- Weight: 36 lbs / 16.3 kg
Weight capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
As an authorized Merrithew™ US dealer, we are not allowed to sell this product internationally. If you're having trouble finding a product that can be shipped internationally, please contact us at support@pilatesconnector for assistance.
- 2+ Main Carry: We recommend having a friend or family member assist when moving the package to the desired location in your home or studio.
- Assembly Duration: We estimate this product would take around 1 hour to assemble, without taking any breaks, based on past user experience.
- Pilates Assembly Service: It's up to you! The package comes about 60% already put together. You'll need to add minor features. If you don't have a friend or family member who can move the package we recommend ordering the Pilates Assembly service. Pilates assembly service is offered during the checkout section for a flat fee.